- 1 ½ large ripe bananas
- ¼ cup bare Simply Banana Chips (chopped into smaller pieces)
- 2 eggs
- ½ tsp vanilla
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp baking powder
- Mash the bananas in a bowl until smooth and all the chunks have been removed.
- Mix in vanilla, cinnamon and baking powder to mashed bananas.
- In a separate bowl, whisk the eggs. Then add the eggs to the banana mixture. Mix well.
- Drop about 2 tbsp of the batter onto a skillet over medium-low heat. Cook for 1-2 minutes then flip to the other side and cook for another 1-2 minutes.
- Serve with berries, banana chips and agave (or syrup).